Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NBC sinks their teeth into it

I just heard that NBC is in the process of creating a new series -10 episodes I believe which would be a mini-series- based on the classic novel Dracula.
The bit I've been able to dig up, has it slated as a 2013 show.  Haven't heard anything on if it's a summer show or mid-season (Jan-May) show, only that they are about to start production (the article I found said late 2012 and it was written in July 2012 so I'm guessing it's most likely in production by now)

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is suppose to be playing Dracula.  The first thing I ever saw Meyers in was the mini-series Gormenghast back a decade ago, and thought then that he would make a perfect vampire. (I always thought he'd make a great Armand) As Gormenghast has this vampiric tone to it to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment