Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sept 25th 2012 Random vamp stuff



Hey my Spudguns! 

I just wanted to run in here and say hey... hey!

I have been putting some energy into this blog as of late, to bring it back from the dead... it's alive!... well, it's Un-dead...  anyways, because I have been doing my damnedest to balance out my blogs.  I have a few, and if you're a loyal Spudgun, then you know it's hard to keep up with it all.  And if you're a loyal Spudgun, then I LOVE YOU!!!! ... except the zombie in the back of the room who is spewing zombie goo all over my crypt. I don't love you, you're making too much of a mess.  And who let the werewolf in here? Dude, I just had the carpets shampooed.

Yes I'm in a good mood and part of that is the fact that there are some new vampire films being released in the next few weeks.

The movie Hotel Transylvania is being released this coming weekend.  A 3D cartoon done in the style of classic monsters.  I may have to rent a hearse for this one. 

Tim Burton's Dark Shadows  is getting a DVD release next week on the 2nd of October.  


While, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter is getting it's DVD release on the 23rd of October.


And of course,  the final installment of the Twilight Saga- Breaking Dawn Part 2 (Twilight #5) is going to be in cinema on November 16th. 

Hope everyone is having a groovy week.  

all dates are Canadian and American release dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment