Thursday, February 28, 2013

So it's a Thursday afternoon and...

I'm finally, finally- yes, finally- home from my way too long visit at my mother's.  I was suppose to have been there three days, but ... my drama all you my dearies need to know is that the 365 Days posts are going to be back on track.
I added the uber quick post yesterday for Frankenweenie, which was a godsend on the local Demand channel.  And many people don't consider that the whole Frankenstein story to be classified as a vampire sub-genre.  But, trust me it is. I used to think otherwise, but after a very very very long coffee filled lecture from a former buddy back in college a million years ago, I could do nothing but agree that yes indeed it is.
I promised last week that I would have a few days of mini-marathons.  Which I will start tomorrow. 
My original plan for this week was to cover all four of the Twilight movies that are on DVD leading up to the release this weekend of the final chapter on DVD.  But, I will put that off till after the weekend, as I am not sure when I'll be getting my hands on a copy of Twilight 5 BDp2. Sometime in the next few days I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment