Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday Jan 1st 2013

Well, it's a new year and a new project for me.

For some of my regular readers, you might be aware that I put myself through a year of watching one different movie a day in 2012 over on my Coffee and Casseroles blog.
I had fun. I can honestly say that the movie challenge was the highlight of last year for me.

This year, I'm putting myself through my paces with a return to my first love. Vampires.
I decided to tackle it slightly different this year for a number of reasons.   And have already kick started the whole thing with two posts today, the first movie of the year and the first round of Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode recaps.

I will do my best to post something every day on this blog, some days more then a few posts. The big thing I learned last year was that there are days when no matter how much you plan, the universe has other ideas for you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment